This is an example of a private booking page for a company with ongoing headshot needs. Employees can easily book their session at their own convenience, so you don’t have to juggle multiple schedules.
Feel free to go through the booking process at the bottom of the page. No headshot session will actually be booked, but you’ll be able to see how simple it is and you’ll receive an example of the confirmation email that can be customized for your staff.
Schedule your Acme Company headshot session here.
- Your session is scheduled for approximately one hour, including review of all poses
- You’ll receive clothing, hair, and makeup guidelines with your confirmation immediately after booking
- You’ll work closely with the photographer during your session to select great poses you’ll be proud to have
Our Edmonton studio is in the west end at:
Santa Fe Plaza
18116 102 Ave NW, Edmonton T5S 1S7
Complete directions, as well as clothing, hair and makeup hints will follow immediately after you schedule your session.
What we’re doing for safety:
We are following all Government of Alberta requirements to maximize safety and cleanliness, including:
- Only one client will be in the studio at a time.
- Prior to a studio appointment, all clients will be screened for fever, sore throat, cough, runny nose or difficulty breathing per the Government of Alberta requirements. Upon arrival, each client will take their own temperature with our no-touch calibrated forehead thermometer.
- All touch surfaces are sanitized before and after each client including door handles, tables, chairs, etc.
- Adherence to the 2 metre social distancing requirement will be observed.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- The photographer will wear a non-medical mask if the client prefers.